Friday, April 9, 2010

Sleep is overrated...or is it?

This week my sweet baby boy started sleeping through the night. We put him down at 8:30pm on Monday night and he slept until 4:30am the next day. I was so excited. Then the next night he slept from 9:00pm to 5:00am. What a glorious thing, this thing called sleep (uninterrupted). Hopefully this trend continues.

Oh, and by the way, Maxwell also has superhuman strength. Check him out! His grandpa Jackson says that he looks like a wrestler. This was his first tummy time experience.

3 comments:

Stewart Family said...

The is truely super human strength! His smile is so stinkin cute. Can't wait to see hime again.

The Steenblog Fam said...

Oh my goodness he is so cute. I can't wait to squeeze him! We hope all is well. Love your guts. xoxoxo Bliks

Holly said...

Congratulations! I haven't blog hopped in a while so I hadn't heard the great news. He's super cute! Our first boy's coming in Aug.